Today was one of those days were I plan on making a certain menu for dinner and once I get everything prepped I find out that I’m missing some of the key ingredients so what did I do? I improvised of course! I planned on having french fries with our homemade chicken salad Panini but when I opened the beautiful freezer I realized that someone ate all my fries…definitely blaming my husband on that one!
So I improvised from a local restaurant that I recently visited.
Here is the recipe and bare with me because I am an anti-measurement type of gal.
This recipe serves about two really hungry people.
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2. Scrub 3-4 medium Russet potatoes.
3. Cut them into semi-thin slices. I perfer slicing them into round pieces but I have done wedge. The only thing that will change is the cook time.
4. Toss the potatoes into a bowl with oil (I used a garlic infused oil), Parmesan, thyme, sea salt or Himalayan salt, and garlic powder.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or so. Keep an eye on them at the 30 minute mark, my oven is a little older so it may cook differently.
Result of a satisfied husband!