Fall is here, the days are getting colder, and indoors is starting to sound very cozy. So, now is the perfect time to spend a couple of hours making one of these gorgeous home decor DIY projects!
Below I compiled a list of 16 unique and wonderful home decor DIYs that I think you may enjoy. I have yet to try some of these but I will definitely let you know when I do!
P.S. If you try one of these projects, definitely tell me how it turned out!
2. Nothing says elegant quite like a paint dipped piece of furniture!
3. I absolutely adore this Pottery Barn (West Elm) inspired home decor DIY made from embroidery hoops! Here’s the embroidery hoops set that is used in this DIY.
4. Dipped feathers? Yes please! Simple home decor DIY but surprisingly quite elegant — I am thinking about adding a gold dipped feather garland in my living room. Here’s the gold spray paint that I use.
5. I would love to make a giant chalk board like this one from Shanty 2 Chic. It would be a great way to display your chalk art!
6. I know this says Christmas but I think we should remind ourselves to have joy all year round. Plus, what better way to do this than by making this whimsical wall art! Grab a hula hoop, some gold spray paint, and have fun!
7. Back to the dipped look — it’s been such a popular home decor DIY trend lately! Dip the candle holder in gold or a metallic silver for an extra classy look.
8. Here’s another great farmhouse home decor DIY from one of my favorite blogs, Thistlewood Farms!
9. If you live in a rental where they do not allow wall painting, a dresser will be your next bet! Dresser painting is my favorite way to dress up a home without changing the actual appearance. This is a simple DIY; a look created with strategically placed paint tape.
10. Why spend $18 on ONE Anthropology letter when you can make your own for much less?
If you love farmhouse decor, you’ll love my popular post about Farmhouse Finds on Amazon!
11. Wooden dice? Yes please! You need to try this fun home decor DIY project — even your children will love it.
12. This Eucalyptus garland is probably one of my favorite crafts that I have yet to try. It’s gorgeous! You can find the floral wire she used on Amazon.
13. SERIOUSLY, I can not get enough of this gold! Someone needs to try this DIY and tell me how it goes. All you need is some white mugs (dollar store all the way), paint tape, and dishwasher safe gold spray paint! Maybe I should have named this post, “Everything Gold and DIY”!
14. Grab a wood slice from Michaels or from Amazon and start painting! A wood slice would be a great fall season craft.
16. Of course I would be semi-crazy if I didn’t mention one of my own crafts. This easy DIY faux fur blanket would be the perfect weekend craft for this fall season. It’s a warm, snuggly blanket that could easily be dragged around to football games and other fall activities.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255