The “Mommy Makeup Course” was designed by a makeup artist mom for women who struggle with a basic knowledge of makeup and/or makeup with common skin issues. Although this makeup course is aimed towards mommies, all women are welcomed to join!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS
—- MOMMY MAKEUP COURSE —-
- Lesson 1: “Makeup WHAT?!” The Basics
- Lesson 2: “Be Gone Crazy Momma Skin — Hello Flawless” (Foundation Makeup Techniques)
- Lesson 3: “I’m Running Late But These Eyebrows Gotta Be on Point!” (Creating the Perfect Eyebrows for YOUR Face)
- Lesson 4: “Contouring + Highlight, Say What?!” (Everything you need to know about applying a beautiful contour/highlight)
- Lesson 5: “Hey Momma, Let’s Blend That Eyeshadow!” (The Perfect Eyeshadow Application and Blending)
- Lesson 6: “Va Va VOOM Eyelashes” (All About Eyelashes and Mascara)
- Lesson 7: “Let’s Get That Skin Glowin’!” (Understanding Your Skin for Better Makeup Application)
- Lesson 8: “Dark Circles & Dullness” (Learn how to cover up dark circles and look wide awake)
- Lesson 9: “Redness Overload” (Concealing Acne With Natural Looking Makeup and other redness such as rosacea)
- Lesson 10: “Kylie Jenner lips? Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That!” (How to Apply Lipstick and What Looks Best on YOU)
- Lesson 11: “I’m Pretty Sure My Skin Resembles the Sahara Desert” (Makeup and Dry Skin — Tips and Tricks)
- Lesson 12: “Is THAT a wrinkle?!” (Mature Skin Makeup and Wrinkle Prevention)
BONUS LESSON: Which Makeup Brand Should I buy and How to Get High-End Makeup at a Cheaper Price!
I want you to have the knowledge to know what to buy BEFORE you enter a makeup store. This way you are not caught in the marketing trap and leave with products that won’t help achieve your desired look. Because, no matter who you are, we have all had a “deer in the headlights” look when we walk into a makeup store unprepared.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MOMMY MAKEUP COURSE?
Each makeup lesson will include an in-depth tutorial video, a comprehensive printable with complete instructions from that video, AND a list of products — from drugstore to high end — that you can choose from to complete each look.
The course will also include devotionals and biblical tidbits to inspire women who do not see their own beauty and to encourage a deeper understanding as to how God sees women.
Those who are subscribers will receive extra exclusive details and a HUGE discount when the course launches.
I’m not a mom, can I join?
Of course! We welcome everyone!
When does it launch?
May 7th, 2017 is the goal date! A week before Mother’s Day
How long will I have access to this course?
Lifetime, baby! I know how hard it can be to remember everything which is why I wanted to create a course you can refer back to years down the road.
What is included?
Like stated above, this course includes a video demonstration, a printable with instructions for each lesson, a list of products for each lesson, and beauty devotionals.
How much does it cost?
Here’s the kicker: you can either purchase an individual lesson for $25 OR buy the entire course for $150. For example, if you really only curious about covering acne with makeup then you can buy that individual lesson for $25. However, keep in mind that you will be saving $150 dollars by purchasing the entire course! That’s a 50% discount which would make each individual lesson only a little over $12!
Yes, it seems like a lot of money — I don’t blame you. But considering an average makeup lesson is around $100 an hour, I do believe it’s one great steal! Plus this makeup course will provide you with tools you need to save money in the makeup field.
What if I purchase the course and find out it’s not for me?
No worries! I understand that we all have different tastes and personalities. If you purchase this course and find out it isn’t for you then you have 10 days for a FULL refund and 30 days for a partial. I want you to be satisfied with your purchase but I also want to protect myself from those who live on the “buy, use, return” lifestyle. 🙂
Is this makeup course for me?
This makeup course is a wonderful introduction to the in’s and out’s of makeup. From brands, products, and application — I will help you every step of the way! However, this makeup course is NOT for a seasoned (experienced) makeup artist. This course is a basic/intermediate approach to makeup application. This makeup course is also Christian based so if that is not your thing then this may not be for you. This makeup course is to teach women how to enhance their already beautiful facial features in a natural way. It’s not designed to completely alter the face with theater makeup techniques. Although I will always be available for help via email, this makeup course is not for you if you need a hands on approach since everything is virtual.
This makeup course is designed to teach women — specifically moms — about makeup with a natural approach. This makeup course DOES include devotionals and scripture references.
KEY POINTS ABOUT MAKEUP COURSE
- Christian-based beauty devotionals
- Makeup video tutorials with printables
- List of products WITHOUT commission links
- Product knowledge to save you time/money in the future
- Lifetime access
- Minimal product usage (to demonstrate that you don’t need a ton of different brands to apply makeup well)
- Natural makeup techniques
- I did the research for you! No need to search Google for answers to difficult questions
- Designed by a makeup artist mom with moms in mind
- Huge discount for subscribers
- I will always be available for course attendees to answer makeup questions!